Last Updated 03/31/2020
All auctions will be live online being called by an auctioneer.
Internet buyer’s fee will be waived for all purchases through May.
All auctions will be broadcast live from Taylor & Martin’s corporate office.
Equipment locations will be staffed by T&M representatives and open daily from 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. for equipment inspection only, starting 7 days prior to the auction. Call ahead to verify that equipment has arrived (800-654-8280). Bidder registration will NOT be available at our auction locations (see options below). Our equipment removal procedures remain the same. Click HERE to view our full auction schedule.
Bidding options include:
- Register and bid online. Click HERE
- Phone bidding. Contact our home office at 800-654-8280 and we will make arrangements to have a T&M representative bid on your behalf.
- Absentee bidding - you must complete and submit the attached consent form. Click HERE
Taylor & Martin's Response to COVID-19. Click HERE
Upcoming Auction Schedule
- Click HERE to view our full auction schedule.
If you have not visited our site, you will want to follow these simple steps.
- CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT - Click HERE and follow the easy steps to create a new account
- LOGIN - Once your account has been created or if you have an existing account, Click HERE to login
- APPLY TO BID - Click HERE to visit our upcoming auctions page, select VIEW LOTS or JOIN LIVE AUCTION for the auction you are interested in
- If bidding has started for that auction, you will be prompted to PLACE BID NOW or JOIN LIVE AUCTION
- Follow the instructions to AGREE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Follow the instructions to be approved to bid. You do not need to be approved to bid to watch the auction.
Still have questions? Watch our tutorial video series.
- Click HERE to view a video on how to create a new account
- Click HERE to view a video on how to be approved to bid
- Click HERE to view a video on how to navigate our website
- Click HERE to view a video on how to login with an existing account