Tractor & Trailer Condition Codes
Condition codes can be found at the bottom of 'Details' for each piece of equipment. Just click on any image to get a Quick View and you will see the Details and Condition code.
Tractor Condition codes include Overall Appearance — Mileage and Condition. Trailer Condition codes include Overall Appearance — Mechanical Condition. For example, CONDITION 1–1 for a tractor means: Like new appearance inside and outside / Less than 50,000 miles.
Overall Appearance — All Equipment
- Like new appearance inside and outside.
- Above average appearance for age of unit. Detailed completely inside and outside.
- Average appearance for age of unit. Average detailing inside and outside.
- Below average appearance. May have minor damage inside and/or outside.
- Poor overall appearance, will be in need of major body work. Interior rough.
Mileage and Condition — Tractors
- Less than 50,000 miles.
- 50,000–150,000 total miles.
- 150,000–300,000 total miles.
- 300,000–500,000 total miles.
- 500,000–700,000 total miles.
- Over 700,000 total miles.
- High mileage with obvious mechanical problems.
- Non-runner, mileage cannot be determined.
Mechanical Condition — Trailers
- Trailer body and undercarriage mechanically near new.
- Trailer body and undercarriage above average mechanically.
- Trailer body and undercarriage average mechanically.
- Trailer body and undercarriage below average for age of unit, is in need of repairs.
- Has seen extensive use and abuse and is in need of major repairs prior to use.